The trusted name in demolition for safe demolition of structures in accordance with the latest codes and relevant safety systems to complete your job. Trusted in accounting for all your waste disposal at EPA approved facilities.
NDS has become the trusted name in demolition for industry, insurance and domestic clients along the East Coast of Australia. That’s because:
- We turn up on time with the right tools for the job
- Safety is our priority so our workers always go home at the end of the day
- We have hassle-free customer service systems from quote to job completion
- Our people work professionally and go above and beyond to get the job done on time
- Sometimes we even complete ahead of time and budget
- We recycle materials for re-use or disposal.
Safety is our number one priority: everyone goes home at the end of the day.
- Our people are all qualified, experienced and licensed in their areas of expertise.
- The contractors we use have extensive experience in their specialty areas.
- All machines meet OHS regulations.
- All works are conducted in accordance with WorkCover regulations Demolition of Structures 2601, NSW Code of Practice and OHS Act 2001.
- All asbestos removal is conducted in accordance with the NSW Code of Practice and OHS regulations.
- All team members are OHS inducted before entering a site, trained in appropriate work methods for the job and have the relevant experience and skills for the work required.
NDS recycles at a minimum rate of 85% for all it’s materials demolished on site, in order for it to be directly re-used or sent to local end users to be refined and resold into local markets. Timber and steel is resold for processing and shipping mills located in Port Kembla.(BHP)
We work closely with a number of institutions including our local university (UON) to improve and redefine our methods for recycling.
NDS operators have extensive experience in removing structures as well as earthworks, from cutting and filling a site to digging trenches for services.
They’re very experienced in strip out works and have worked, for example, on Myers at Charlestown Square in Newcastle, buildings in Sydney, and Super Six asbestos rooms in factories along the East Coast. They’ve demolished everything from domestic garages to industrial sheds, ripped up massive amounts of concrete then crushed and left it on site for re-use.
The team comprises 3 supervisors, 5 machine operators and access to 10 ticketed asbestos removalists. All are qualified in their specialty area and qualifications include:
- St Johns Ambulance First Aid
- Safe Manual Handling Techniques
- Safe Working at Heights
- Ticketing in Asbestos, Bobcat Excavator, Forklift Operator, Front End Loader, Truck Driving.
- All team members are inducted onto a site and trained in the appropriate methods for a project before commencing work.
What our clients say about our work
"Thanks NDS, See you on the next one" July 2017Mark Wyborn , Assets Officer , Property and Business Development, Lake Macquarie City Council
Thanks for your time and patience in running through all this with me this afternoon. Thanks again to Novacastrian Demolition for your very professional handling of this waste removal job.Julie